iReporter

With St. Patrick’s Day officially on Tuesday, March 17 th , you will need a number of venues to celebrate because if you start on Friday it’s a FIVE DAY...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Mar 9 2015
This is an easy recipe and if you prep in advance, you can have a great meal in minutes. Ingredients for Pad Thai Sauce 3 tablespoons soy sauce 1 tablespoon...
Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Mar 4 2015
You may have read my article in BubbleLife during Valentine’s week about the red velvet cake. I hope you did. It was so much fun to write and exciting to visit...
Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Feb 10 2015
Red velvet cake and red velvet cupcakes are all the rage. And early last week, a Red Velvet Oreo hit the grocery store shelves. Even Weight Watchers has a Red...
Jan 26 2015
My son, Robert, has a severe dairy allergy and always has an Epipen on him. He is now 22, and I gave him a great cookbook for Christmas and came up with the...
Back by popular foodie demand is North Texas's largest event dedicated to all things food — and this time, it's even cooler. Taste of Dallas presented by Ford...
Sweet 16 Birthday Week Special: $16 for 2 Dozen Cookies; Started With Two UT Undergrads Baking for Their Friends; Grown to 16 Stores Across Texas Tiff’s Treats,...
Finding the right venue to watch the Super Bowl is of prime importance since it's already about 10 days away. You want to go someplace special with our friends...
My son Robert has a severe dairy allergy and always has an Epipen on him. He is now 22, and I gave him a great cookbook for Christmas and came up with the idea...
Jan 10 2015
We have been on a Burrito binge lately and my family requested Beef Barbacoa. Here is my version for the crockpot. Also, get out the blender so you don't have...