iReporter

For the last six years, the Dallas 24 Hour Club has relied upon the Dallas All-Star Chef Classic , a traditional in-person dining event, to raise funds critical...
“Summer at the Lake” Gallery Wrap 24 x 30? Acrylic on Canvas “I have always loved the reflection of trees hanging over smooth water. The gentle ripples in the...
In M.G. Herron's new mystery thriller, CULTURE SHOCK, we are introduced to Anderson Gunn, a bounty hunter in Austin, Texas. With an office down on East Sixth...
Local businesses are adapting to our new normal in unique ways. Monster Yogurt has been delivering fun and entertaining dessert experiences since 2011. They...
“Follow Me” Framed 21 x 27? Oil “Walking in the woods, the trees are silent, yet present to you.” See painting staged, enlarged and additional info...
“Texas Fire Coral” Gallery Wrap 36 x 36?Acrylic on canvas “Red is my new color and the ranch has many forms of cactus. Fun to paint." See painting staged,...
Park Place Dealerships will purchase Aston Martin Dallas from John Eagle Auto Group for an undisclosed price. The deal includes the purchase of assets from the...
In an effort to bring some joy and laughter during this uncertain time, Equest’s therapy horses are joining the corporate life by making cameo appearances on...
You are invited Santiago II’s Reception & Show Giddens Gallery of Fine Art in Grapevine "Animals" by Santiago II Santiago II’s Show April 2 - 11, 2020...
Former First Lady Laura W. Bush , one of the most beloved and admired American First Ladies, was the keynote speaker at the 5th Annual 4word Gala held...