iReporter

Rarely seen on North Texas stages, The Classics Theatre Project brings audiences an opportunity to experience an intensely intimate and provocative production...
American Airlines and Dr. Monique W. Morris were announced as the 2021 ProtectHER Award recipients at the New Friends New Life Annual Luncheon Launch Party,...
Written by Robin LeoGrande, CPSH President For about 40 years the most common housing option available to people with intellectual developmental...
Get into the spirit of the fall season! Smell the popcorn. Feel the thunderous applause. Experience another world. Celebrate the strange and spectacular at Lone...
“The Seraph” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 24 x 36” Acrylic “My inspiration for this painting came when I read this scripture: ‘Above Him Stood the Seraphim;...
Non-profit Afghan Unity DFW , has worked with refugees from Afghanistan for 11 years to provide essential items, assistance with legal matters, settlement, and...
“The Light Fantastic II” by Fran Chausse White Framed 20 x 24” Oil "My heart leaps when I see a rainbow in the sky!” See Additional Info on painting...
Childhood Cancer Awareness month runs through September 30 In honor of September’s Childhood Cancer Awareness month, FC Dallas announced a series of...
“Fall in Creede” by Jackie Railsback Framed 19 x 14" Watercolor – Casein A colorful face to the beginning of autumn in Creede, Colorado. See Additional Info on...
At 5-years-old, Conner cannot yet walk or speak. Still, he's working on it every day with the help of his friends at The Warren Center, a Richardson-based...